DivineX V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clawer (Neal) Intro :)

5 posters

Go down

Clawer (Neal) Intro :) Empty Clawer (Neal) Intro :)

Post  clawer Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey everybody!
My name is Neal Shuster. I am 14 turning 15 on July 24th. I have been playing RSPS' for about 3 years now and helped code a couple of servers. I love to help people. I could even give a tour in about an hour of playing! I like to explore and find stuff out and spread it among the community. If anyone need ANY help all. Please ask me, if I don't have an answer right away, give me about 5 mins. Razz I am a lot more mature than most 14 year olds. Although I have a perverted and joking side. xD I love making friends and having a good time. Like who wants to have a boring time and hated by everyone on a server? I know I wouldn't and you probably wouldn't either.

My Backround:
I have been playing baseball since I was 3. I havn't stopped playing since. My mom passed away on June 7, 2004 when I was 7. Not a day goes by that I miss her and would give the world for her to be with me. I hope to have baseball as a career, if not, I am probably going to try and be a Special Forces Sniper for the Military. Smile

Well I think I have said enough. Hope to see you on! Smile
Feel free to add me.
IGN: Clawer
Just call me Neal
-Neal

Last edited by clawer on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

clawer

Back to top Go down

Clawer (Neal) Intro :) Empty Re: Clawer (Neal) Intro :)

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 am

Heyy! Welcome to our server. id like to start by saying i am 2 years and exactly 1 day old then you... Born 7-23-95 ... Id also would like to take the time to say im very sorry to here about your mother... My girlfriend died with her dad in a cr accident about 9 months ago... I loved her deeply and as you feel for your mother not a day goes by that i dont miss her.. Im not a baseball person, was grown around football, however I was born and raised military... Everyone in my family has been in a branch... Mother, army, father, marine corp, and navy, sister, left for fort jackson 2 weeks ago for boot... My grandfather did 24 years making it to a E-8 at time of retirement. Being in the 101st airborne... Very proud...My grandmother worked not in the navy but on the base ... Dont nessisarly know her job... My great grandfather went in as a O-2 in the marine corpMaking it all the way to O-5 after 17 years... Grandfather on my moms side was a languest in the navy for 7 years... My grandmother on my moms side was in the army for 3 years... I hope to one day, as well as being a succesful computer programmer... Go into the marine corp as an O-3 after getting a master in nuclear engIneering. Smile Well once again welcome!
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Owner Roy Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 am

Welcome again clawer and sorry for your loss
I am also planning on joining the USAR but hoping to take a trip to Russia and learning
the ways of the spetsnaz Smile anyways hope t osee you online
Owner Roy
Owner Roy

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen mcguire Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello and welcome to our server, we hope you enjoy your stay! I am glad we get to see a new face in out community. I am sorry for your loss. If you need anything please ask me or any other staff. Glad to have you here. thanks Stephen
stephen mcguire
stephen mcguire

Back to top Go down

Post  clawer Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Thanks guys!
This is the first server EVER I have actually felt welcome Smile

clawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Love to see so many happy people! You're absolutely right, this server already has the coolest staff/players out of any I've ever played on.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  clawer Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 pm

I 150% Agree Smile

clawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Your welcome! With the right Moves, as i feel weve been doing already, we will be getting bigger and bigger in no time.
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  clawer Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I believe so and I hope so! I will gladly go advertise and such to get the server bigger if you would like. Smile

clawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

clawer wrote:I believe so and I hope so! I will gladly go advertise and such to get the server bigger if you would like. Smile
that would be wonderful, thank you.
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  clawer Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Okay. I am going to train a bit then I will go do it. Smile

clawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Thatd be great, thank again.
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down