DivineX V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen's introduction

2 posters

Go down

Stephen's introduction  Empty Stephen's introduction

Post  stephen mcguire Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 am

Hello! I would like to start off by saying I am 16 years old and my name is Stephen McGuire. I am a very nice/ getting along guy. I can't wait to play this amazing RSPS! I like to play rsps and play soccer/ football...etc. I live in Alcoa, Tennessee and like to hang out with friends. I am very creative when it comes to games like this. I love to be on computer and hope to get a job as a computer programmer. At the moment, I am learning how to code RSPS, and hope to make one as good as this one. this is my introduction so enjoy!
stephen mcguire
stephen mcguire

Back to top Go down

Stephen's introduction  Empty Re: Stephen's introduction

Post  Pax Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 am

Heyy stephen! Wanted to say welcome! Id also like to say im a very expierenced programmer and can help you learn a few things from time to time! If you check out my intro youll find some of the things i have done throughout my programing times... Sorry for bad english/grammer, on iphone..
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen mcguire Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Pax wrote:Heyy stephen! Wanted to say welcome! Id also like to say im a very expierenced programmer and can help you learn a few things from time to time! If you check out my intro youll find some of the things i have done throughout my programing times... Sorry for bad english/grammer, on iphone..
Dude that be cool Smile I am also learning to code a rsps, but that's going to take awhile, and also I like your post for off topics they are so funny.
stephen mcguire
stephen mcguire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 pm

stephen mcguire wrote:
Pax wrote:Heyy stephen! Wanted to say welcome! Id also like to say im a very expierenced programmer and can help you learn a few things from time to time! If you check out my intro youll find some of the things i have done throughout my programing times... Sorry for bad english/grammer, on iphone..
Dude that be cool Smile I am also learning to code a rsps, but that's going to take awhile, and also I like your post for off topics they are so funny.
You and me will be getting along great haha...
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum