DivineX V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pax here to introduce.

2 posters

Go down

Pax here to introduce. Empty Pax here to introduce.

Post  Pax Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey all, Pax here to introduce myself.
I'd like to start by saying that I'm 17 years old, and im going to be going into my senior year in high school. I currently live in Huntington Beach, Ca. However I've been moving around all my life, coming from a wealthy family it was necessarry. I started getting into computer programing about two years ago after seeing the movie, The Social Network. If you havent seen it is about Facebook and the programer who started it all, Mark Zuckerberg. Being a computer genious, attending Harvard, and coding the social network website that would earn him a spot at the 35th richest man in world, with a net worth of 17.5 billion! Also making him the 9th most powerful man in the world at age 27! He amazes me and I hope to be as great of a computer genious as him. I started learning and coding with simple web pages and design's. Moved to gaming and programs. I created my very first whole game, very small but hey, about 6 months ago. I've since then been working and coding on rsps' and website's. I'm happy to say so far I've been doing very good for myself. I hope to one day be apart of a very succesful game, or even help create one of my own!

Also my name is Chris, I play varsity football, and am a major Raiders fan!

So, with nothing further you should know! Id like to say that I hope to go a long way, and help in anyway possible!Thank You. -Pax
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Pax here to introduce. Empty Re: Pax here to introduce.

Post  Owner Roy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Welcome chris hope to see you on the server!
Owner Roy
Owner Roy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 am

Thank you! Smile
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum