DivineX V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Intro

4 posters

Go down

Saint Intro Empty Saint Intro

Post  Saint Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 pm

I was born in Canada and I just recently moved to Pensylvania for reasons I dont really want to share. My name is Raphael, but I prefer to be called Ralph. I have been using private servers for quite awile now and I must say, I enjoy them about 10000000x better then regular runescape. Hmmm what else to say... I am 18. I love cigars, especially wood tipped wines. I workout daily and practice self defense alot! I have decided relationships arent my thing and I want to be single so I can have fun with multiple girls instead of just one. Please dont think I am a man whore because im not. Well that about wraps it up.
Thanks!
-Ralph

Saint

Back to top Go down

Saint Intro Empty Re: Saint Intro

Post  clawer Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome Ralph!
I hope you have a great time on the server. If you need anything ask any of the staff or me. My IGN: Clawer. My name is Neal and I am sure you will find the staff very welcoming, respectful, hardworking, and very very helpful. Feel free to add me. Smile

clawer

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Pleasure to meet you Saint! I also like a nice cigar! Hope to see you in-game.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Thank you both for being kind enough to reply so quickly! Doc, I will hold you to that!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Welcome Ralph! My names Chris, I'm the servers coder. Ive never been to canada but have had family that have. Ive heard it quite a place... I, as you have said, also love private servers much more then runescape.. Haha, I've never really smoked a cigar, not sure if I ever will, was always a cig person... I was born in california but i spent about 1 month in pensylvania, but I was little at the time and dont remember it much. Id also like to say I've been doing martial arts for 8 years now and since leaving where i grew up am being continued to be tought more and more by my father who use to run a school, may I ask what style you practice? Myself, I do Shou Shu, It isnt known very well in the united states and only has schools in california and arizona, but it was brought over from china by a man who went to study it and Ended up becoming the GrandMaster of the style in 1943, since then his son took over around 7 years ago due to his death... Anyhow, I would hope no one would call you a man whore over that? I dont see whats wrong with it haha. Well anyhow it was nice meeting you, and thanks for giving the server a shot, im sure youll love it here!
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Well Chris, I looked up Shou Shu and I must say, that is quite amazing! I myself did Taekwon-do for about to months and it was awesome, I learned alot! On the other hand i stopped doing it because I did not like doing patterns and felt like needed more. I started training with my buddy in a decent sized shed and he has taught me so much, he is a 4th degree black belt by the way. Latly i have been practicing alot muay thai and boxing. We also do quite a bit of grappling. I am intrested in Shou Shu though and will look into it.

Smile

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Pax Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Haha wonderful!
Pax
Pax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content